CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Summer


   My past summer went by pretty fast. At least I got to enjoy part of it. But some of it was awfully boring. The beginning of my summer wasn’t that exciting. I say that because I started off in summer school. But it wasn’t that bad. The bad things were that I had to wake up early every weekday and all the work that we had to on the computer. Some of the good things were that I had some good times and I also got to learn a bit more about myself thanks to Mr. Leh. I learned more about the outside world. If it wasn’t for that class I wouldn’t know what I know now. After that class I started looking at the world differently. I now look at things from different perspectives. I think that that has helped me understand the world around me.

0 comments: