CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 17, 2010

My Mexican Culture



   I am going to write about my Mexican culture. I was born in Mexico in 1994 and I came here to the U.S in 1995. I have lived here for almost my whole life. Since I was so young when I came I can’t remember what it was like over there. All I can do now is look at the pictures of when I was a baby. When I do that I don’t really look at myself I look at what’s behind me, my background. I always want to see what it’s like back at where the other side of my family lives. I always see my family in pictures and wish that I could meet them in person. It would be a dream come true.
    I think that the Mexican culture is very interesting and fun. There is a lot to it but it’s easy to understand. One of the main things that goes on around my age are quincenieras. Everybody knows what it is. It’s a big celebration for a young woman that just turns 15. It’s a very fun event, people dance all night long.

0 comments: