CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Assignment #18


Deaths kill streaks tactical nuke!
Deaths already got two; screw this game man I'm through.
Oh wait did I just get a kill, oh yea I did it was that one guy on the hill.
Hmm I guess ill stay and play; I was going to join another game anyways.
I threw a random grenade and got a multi kill, how exciting now I can spot my harriers on that same hill. Nice it’s doing work only one more kills for my chopper gunner. Ha-ha I just killed this idiot runner. Now it’s time for some easy kills I only need 15 more for tactical nuke.
If I end up getting it people are going to think it’s a fluke.
Too bad for them because it’s going to be true, I’m already at 23 and now I only need 2.
Oh no! my chopper just got shot down now their all coming for me.
Yes I can see my enemies on the corner of my screen thank god for that UAV.
I could see a couple near me around the corner.
So I went around and shot one guy and stabbed the other write on the shoulder.
Yeah now its game over.
Deaths kill streaks TACTICAL NUKE!

0 comments: